Friday, October 24, 2008

I am pink.

So this morning on our way to Israel's visit with his dad and sister I was singingwith Allori:

Jesus loves the little children
all the children of the world
red and yellow, black and white
they are precious in his site
Jesus loves the little children of the world

I wanted to see what she would say since J is African American so I asked, "Allori do we have any one in our family that is a different color?"

"Well......I am pink."

hahahahaha. She is a good girl. Yes she is pink. And beautiful. I love her so much!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have shared this story. Children are so innocent!

Heather said...

I didn't get your email...do you want to know who she is?

Monique Duke Photography

Stevenson Family said...

Adorable blog. I'm so lame. I didn't even know you had a blog until NOW. So YAY for a new discovery.

love the dub ya note. SO cute.