Friday, October 24, 2008

A few funnies...

Ok, I babysit a little 3 year old boy from my ward and he said some stinking funny things yesterday. He and Allori say the greatest things. Anyway at one point he said, "I am Allori's boy sister, huh?" Um...not quite but I am glad you know you're a boy. He used to be a little obsessed with wearing Allori's shoes-funny. And much better as long as he he is confidant in his boyhood. hehe.

Then we were driving home after a meeting I had and I was headed to his house and I said something like, "Oh boy buddy, we'll have to keep our eyes peeled to find your road. It's dark and a little hard to see."

"You can't see it?"

"Well it's dark and I can't see the landmarks that normally help me find it."

"Well I can see it, it's the black stuff right there," pointing to the road directly in front of us..that we were driving on!!!!

Yeah, a little mis-communication....hahahahah

1 comment:

KCordell said...

Hey Trisha,
So to decorate your wall I cut out my designs in the fabric of my choice and then used liquid starch to stick it to the walls. It was fast and easy. I made the starch by adding 1/4 corn starch to 1/2 cup cold water. Then add 4 cups boiling water to that combination. Let is sit to cool and then apply to your hearts desire. It makes a lot of starch but as you can see I did a lot in Cassie's room, and I am going to put some stuff in Pierce's room too. It's my new favorite thing.