Friday, October 10, 2008

funny friendship....

Ok, I would like to think I am slightly (and I mean slightly)more sensitive than this but I think it's very humorous and I especially love #1.

1.
When you are sad,

I will jump on the person

who made you sad

like a spider monkey

jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue,

I will try to dislodge

whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile,

I will know you are

plotting something

that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared,

we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried,

I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse

it could be until you

quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6. When you are confused,

I will use little words.

7. When you are sick,

Stay away from me

until you are well again.

I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall,

I'll pick you up

and dust you off--

After I laugh my butt off!!

9. This is my oath...

I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask;

-- because you are my FRIEND!

***********************
Friendship is like peeing your pants,

everyone can see it,

but only YOU

can feel the

true warmth..

6 comments:

KCordell said...

Is a spider monkey more ferocious when hyped up on Mountain Dew?

Trisha said...

ferocious or crazy...one of the two. :) You let me know if you need a hyped up spider monkey. lol.

Michelle said...

:) I am glad to know I have a spider monkey in my corner if I ever need it!

Heather said...

thanks for posting this. It has made my night.

Trisha said...

too funny, right? lol

Natalie said...

I love catching up on your blog! This is SO FUNNY I love it. I might have to frame it and give it to my sisters (Don't be surprised if you see it on MY blog soon. A GREAT post for one of those "I have nothing to write" weeks)