Friday, October 24, 2008

And now I am IT!

Tag, I'm it!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Tracting
2.) Serving
3.) Teaching
4.) Learning
5.) Learning!!!
(I was on my mission)

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Take Dinner to Kristine :)
2.) Mail box to Brian
3.) Wrap Jena's birthday gifts
4.) Finish the laundry
5.) Make Mushroom Fajitas for Wayne


5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Smoothie
2.) Fruit! (almost any kind)
3.) Hummus and Pita Chips
4.) Beef Jerky
5.) Toasted French Bread w/butter

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Pay off debt
2.) Buy a house for my parents
3.) Buy a house for Desiree
4.) Go to Rome
5.) Get a massage

5 Places I've Lived...
1.) All over California-seriously all over.
2.) Kentucky (Hopkinsville)
3.) Tennessee (all over)
4.) Utah (Logan and Blanding)
5.) Albuquerque, NM

5 Jobs I've Had
1.) Tele-stinkin-marketer (the armpit of all jobs)
2.) cashier, photo girl, manager-Wal mart
3.) AP/AR, Hubwest
4.) Teacher, Utah State & The Art Institute of California
5.) Assistant Manger, Vons
(not in order)

5 People I tag
1.) Michelle
2.) Makayla
3.) Natalie
4.) Natalie
5.) Brenda


Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

KCordell said...

So I was reading my updates and your "And now I am IT!" Shows up and I'm like did Trisha start a job and she's an "I" "T" person. It was a little silly but it took me a minute to realize it said "it."

Trisha said...

hahaha. too funny. Um, I copied the tag thing from your blog and oddly your slide show is on my blog, but if I go to edit it does not show it so I can't delete it. Your family is super cute though so I guess they get to be shown off here. lol.

Natalie said...

How funny. I guess you tagged me. I already did almost the exact tag a few weeks ago - when my sister tagged me. Funny how quickly these things spread.