Thursday, September 25, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? yeah

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive in high school although I had a car? Ok I didn't drive legally in high school.

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? The most? My entire high school career was embarrassing but the nail in the hand at the movies probably tops them . Blood running out of my closed hand...Mr Movie Guy says, "Do you have a rat in you hand?" (A RAT? What kind of a girl do a look like?) No. But I need a tetnis shot and that's all of the story your getting.... (Right Michelle?)

4. Were you a party animal? Not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not a chance.

7. Were you a nerd? No. but I felt like I was. lol.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? no.

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? no.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? no. but I bet I could if the music played. lol.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Flem and Mr. Southard.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Michelle and I ate our chicken sandwiches walking around.

13. School mascot? Wildcats of course.

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Homecoming was always a group thing.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? no.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? the finality of it. that my mom embarrassed me. also the cool party.

17. Where did you go on senior skip day? Disneyland

18. Were you in any clubs? yes. s-club, yearbook, journalism.

19. Have you gained some weight since then? yes.

20. Who was your prom date? Denny.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I did go to my 10 year. Won't go to another reunion. It was cliquier than high school.


Now I tag.... everyone who reads my blog.

2 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Hey Trisha! I am excited that you and Brenda both have blogs. I am going to keep up with both of you. We need to get Kristin to start a blog. She has told me all about your foster children. You are a saint. I couldn't give them back. That is awesome that you and your family can help these children. I think some day I will do foster care, but it will be only for the ones that are likely to be available for adoption. I am adding to my friends and family link.

KCordell said...

Hey Trisha,
I wanted to tell you that our grass is a tall fescue. I think that the reason it is doing so well is the timing when you plant it, well and of course watering. This grass says it does good in low watering areas is just a really tough grass. It's nicer then a bermuda, a little softer and greener (I think). But mostly I say research when to plant. I think that late august and september is a good time to plant and late spring. It helps when it's cool to not burn the grass but not too cold that the seed will not germinate. Talking to someone at a nursery would really help. You could probably take a soil sample and have them see if it's deficient in something.