Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dreamin of the beach....







I Love my family! I think they are so cute! I love watching Allori's cute little Allori legs run while her top half stays still and her bottom half runs so darn fast and she does it so daintily but looks like she could take on a soccer ball anytime too! Josiah is so his own person. He fits right into our family. He has decide when exactly he is ready to get into the sand or water, and don't be trying to put him in before he is ready now...uh huh. Yeah, he didn't get the memo that he is just 13 months old and not a teenager. This could be a fun ride. But seriously he fits in so well, personality-wise sometimes, while we were in San Diego, I was talking to my cousin Jesse pictured in the top picture about this...and I told him, you know, I think he fits in so well, that no one will even be able to tell that he isn't Wayne and my son. What do you think? (I think he nearly spit out a drink or something...?) hehe. So, here are a few more photos from our beach trip. I am now certain that we will need to live at the beach again in our lives so I began a dream board today with that info on it. What did you all think of Allori's boogie boarding? Pretty tough for a 3'er eh? We were all very proud of her! She is so amazing to me. I have to remind myself that she is three and that she really is developmentally three. She is just so stinking cute and fun and good that it is easy to think she is older and can do more than what we should expect of her. And sometimes I think, why do I need to have another baby, I have Allori? :) But at other times I want to have those experiences again, of growing a child in my person and there just isn't anything like delivering them and holding her (him) for the first time and those first months together and the continual bond you create. Life is so amazing. I am so glad Wayne is my partner in this one. He is a diamond in the rough, I tell ya. Josiah calls him "Da." :) And he is all about being a Daddy's boy. He will settle or me if Da isn't home but if Da is home, he would really prefer I just not even touch him (Seriously, he will push my hand away if I try to pat his back or something-but he is totally fine with getting cuddles all day.) LOL. I tell you, his feistiness could easily be linked right up my maternal line.....hahahahaah

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!!! I need to kiss those little cheeks!

KCordell said...

Don't get me wrong here I love my babies more then anything is this whole world they are the best, and pregnancy is so wonderful, but I still remember how much it hurts and how tierd you are all the time. You must have blocked out all the bad stuff which is good because the human race would have gone extinct if we focused on the bad instead of good, right? I guess it's because I'm in all the poopy diapers, sleepness nights, teething, always having a baby on your hip part of babies that I could not think of having another one. You must be ready for another one if you can think of labor as wonderful. I still remember the burning, tearing, crying, and screaming too vividly. But if you did have another one how lucky he/she would be to be a part of your family.

Trisha said...

Hahaha Kristine--I do not recall saying labor was wonderful! It was however better than pregnancy. If I could have an epidural for pregnancy that would make it much easier! But I do hope to have another baby someday. I only have one of my own! I loved the moments right after I had Allori....her lying on my tummy, seeing her move toward our voices, recognizing them, seeing those little itty bitty fingers and toes and lips...looking into her eyes...finally! Seeing Wayne fall in love with her. Feeling you were a part of this great magnificent plan of creation. Those are the things that are fabulous!

Natalie said...

Yea! Finally pictures! Allori is ADORABLE!!!

Trisha said...

Thank you Natalie! I think so too (partial or not!) :)