Thursday, September 25, 2008

Haunted

Ok, so every site I go to, there is a picture of Obama. My dad needed something he and mom saw on Dr Phil and there was a big picture of Obama. On facebook there was a big ad of Obama. Ok. I get advertising. I nearly went into advertising and my degree is truly an angled advertising-ish degree so I get all that in your face stuff. But enough. I don't want to see his face on every site I go to. It does'nt make me like him any more. The man does not have good ideas for our country, he does not have our goodness at heart. I say take that advertising money and use it in a better way right now. Heck, tell people you are re-purposeing it if you want, to make yourself look good if you need to. But use it to bolster the economy in a way that is going to do some good for someone other than you. I am appreciating the bumpersticker that I saw a few weeks ago tonight in a big way. It read simply, "No-bama."

Once in a while I feel particularly mean spirited. Welcome to that once in a while.

No comments: