Sunday, September 7, 2008

Celebration

My sweet sisters sent me money to go to a nice dinner for my birthday last week. We went to the Elephant Bar because my favorite desert is creme brule and I know they have a fabulous one (shown below.) Wayne and Allori gave me flowers! I had to take a picture! The flowers were a HUGE surprise. I LOVE flowers and they are scarce these days. :) Notice I am not in any of the pictures...Allori is the only other person that thinks to take pictures and although I think that is great (kind of) they are generally not the most flattering, if my head is even included. lol. Oh and the silly picture of Allori is her saying, "mmmmm!" She was quite pleased with our dinner! She is the appreciator of quality eats. I have some fun gift cards to spend too! That is always fun! Thank you everyone for your sweetness! I love you too!









No comments: