Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spray-Spray

I know without a doubt that I went to the school I was supposed to go to for my higher education. It was the only school I applied to. I applied from my mission in Nashville, TN and my Mission President even had me take the ACT out there and phophecied that I would get a certain score (that incidentally would be good enough to get me in) if I did not study, and a higher score if I did study. I did study and got the number he said I would get.

I met canastas of people that I know I was supposed to meet, people that I am so much better for having met. Some of my roommates were seriously meant to be not simply roommates or house mates but lifelong friends, some stood up for me at my wedding.

One said roomie will not be named. She is however one of the very best. I would highly recommend this woman as a roommate although I think she has hooked her final roomie. Sorry. Anyway, back to our previously scheduled train of thought.

We learn lots from these said good people in our lives right?One of the things that I remember quite well from this dear friend is her saying very kindly, "Be considerate of me."

I think that was a few months before I had this done. From that moment on it became quite an issue to use





out of courtesy. But I thank her for that tidbit of information. Sometimes you jsut don't know, right? In my family we didn't really ever use spray-spray. I am a fan now.

Now, you might ask why this comes up now. Random right?

Well we are packing for our trip to San Diego and I happen to know that my aunt (denotes relation and as already said my family does not use this sort of spray.) So....I will be packing my own! Hahahaahah. I do not know why I find this so stinkin funny or why the long story gettin' here, but boy for just a minute I kinda feel like me. Yeah!

(Also, Wayne picked up my old standby Ambien (sleeping medicine, its hit and miss but by far the best one for me) So wish me luck and goodnight my sweet and lovely readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kill me! lol. ha ha. Not naming names lol. too funny. BTW...we have spray in our bathroom when you stay here Saturday night ;)

Heather said...

We have a lot of that in our house.

BTW- to answer the question you left on my blog ARR is American Romance Reader. There is link to it on my blog under current reading challenges.