Sunday, July 5, 2009

Allori's funny.

A couple of weeks ago, Allori said the funniest thing. For obvious reasons, I have not been able to share it yet...but this is one for the books.....

Wayne was playing a game or something with Allori and said he was going to go take a quick shower. He was being silly and so was Allori. She is also a bit impatient like her mom and asked if he was really going to hurry please. It was somewhere between a question and a statement. Wayne, in his silly state, began to pretend to scrub his hair and said something like, "I am just gonna wash my hair and hop right out...oh and maybe scrub my body too..." and his pretend scrubbing moved down to his rump. I was already laughing a bit at them...Allori's silly impatience and Wayne's silly scrubbing of his rump all the while dancing in place...when suddenly Allori in all seriousness including a deadpan expression says, "Please wash everything." Hahahaha.

She did not want the scrubbing limited to hair and rump only, apparently. Both Wayne and I busted up. Oh my goodness. I know I am bossy. One cannot deny such an obvious trait. But seriously....? She is 4. Can she learn it so young? I think this must be more of an inherent trait that a complete learned one. Possibly a combination.

"Please wash everything." hahaahahaah. Oh boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a girl thing. We are born with it and it shows at really early ages. Never the mom's fault