Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Porter's Rules

This morning before school the kids had some extra time so I turned on Oswald for them. Porter got really upset after a few minutes and was yelling, "MAMA! MAMA!" And pointing at Oswald. So we started the what is Porter trying to tell me game and as I noticed Porters very upset/mad face and Oswald juggling some fruit, I wondered if he could be upset cause Oswald was throwing food...? (I had already exhausted several other possibilities!)

"Porter, is Oswald throwing food?"

"YESH!" (the h adds a bit of emphasis for him. lol. it's very cute.)

"Do you not want him to throw food?"

"NO!"

"Is that naughty to throw food?"

"YESH!"

Ah...we are upset cause Oswald is breaking the rules. His brow was creased...He was honestly upset. He did not see the difference of juggling and throwing food. He might just be a boy after his mamas heart after all!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a sweet boy!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! Hey, let me watch the kids sometime and you can go eat cupcakes with Wayne too!