Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shower






Last night Katie gave me the most amazing shower. Lots of others helped and brought the yummiest snacks! (Thank you!) And Everyone was soo generous! Cayde is a little spoiled guy already! I am going to link you to Katie's blog here. (I will leave it linked but I figured out how to thieve her pics - thanks Katie). LOL. I had such a great time and seriously everyone spoiled us! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Cayde has the handsomest clothes (TONS) and smell good lotions and shampoos (lots), a plethora of the softest, most lovely blankets. Diapers and Wipes! Cute plaques to put his hand and foot prints! And the sweetest handmade hooded bath towels. Can a boy be more loved and spoiled? I think not.

Katie has been the most amazing support for us from day one with Cayde and with everything. I don't know what we would have done without her. I love you Katie! Thank you everyone, last night and just in general for being so supportive through Cayde's trials. It is really fun to celebrate his successes!

I cannot wait for him to come to us! (That cake says "Come home Soon Cayde" and has the cutest little baby on it with his bum in the air. Isn't the best when they sleep with their bum in the air?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a blast at your shower. The food was amazing, I wish I had made them...

And the boys ate my cupcakes!!!

Michelle said...

You are very blessed. Wish I could have been there.