Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Marshmallow Fondant-ps

I have not had a bit of energy all day long. Not a bit. And now that I posted that link it makes me want to make it. Seriously? At 10:52 pm? Who is controlling the wackiness of my schedule? I am not pleased with this. I don't think it's funny. One would think I would be used to it by now, but I am not.

One time on my mission I had laid awake for hours not being tired so I got up and made banana bread for my companions for breakfast. They were pleased. I was not. :)

The battery in our scale went out a few weeks ago. I usually pay close attention to my weight (not that you can tell). So I have been wondering and its driving me nuts. I was certain I had gained at least 20 pounds with this pregnancy so far. With a new battery installed I found out it was just ("just") 11. Not great but certainly better than 20. :)

I am having a hard time coming up with a middle name for the baby. For a girl name, since I am fairly sure it is a girl. I don't love the boy first name I have chosen but I guess I am not worried about that so much since I feel it will be unnecessary. Michelle thinks I am wrong. :) It will be fun to see when I have an ultrasound in a few weeks. What do you think?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Those cupcakes are SO CUTE! I'm intimidated by fondant, but maybe I'll give it a go ... someday...

Reading this made me smiled as I realized the battery has been out in my scale for over a year. Such a blessing lol