Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cupcakes





Kristine and I have been getting together and cooking fun things. Things that we might not normally do on our own. A couple weeks ago we made Baklava which came out fabulously. And yesterday we made these cupcakes with this yummy marshmallow fondant. I lost all energy just about the time I got to Kristine's. That's why my two photos have exactly 4 cupcakes on each one. Kristine did LOTS more than me. Her two photos are full of wonderful creative cupcakes. This was very fun and the fondant was yum! Much better than your usual fondant. Not too hard to make, If I had had a normal amount of energy, it would have been easier to come up with fun decorating ideas I think. I am so glad I know how to do this now! I gave one to the social worker that visited today and she nearly cried. I didn't think it was particularly that cute, but I am glad she liked it. :)

4 comments:

The Justice Family said...

So incredibly cute!

Carrie said...

These are way cute. I need the recipe for the fondant!

Lyndsey said...

i think you should post the receipe for the frosting! those are darling

B@manMadeira said...

Trisha, I will never be complete until I have eaten one of these scrumptious creations of yours.