Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Allori's sweet apron


I am pokey about pictures. I just really haven't taken many lately. Then we have to figure out how to upload them again since we have been reinstalling the OS about once a month due to random computer issues. Anyway....I have some for you today.

Kristine made Allori this soooo cute Apron and brought it to her a couple of weeks ago. Is it not he cutest Apron ever? Allori wears it A LOT! Once she gets it on it's like pulling teeth to get it off for a bath or something. LOL. She adores it and so do I. Thank you Kristine. For your reference Kristine makes these for sale if you are interested. She also makes the cutest petti skirts. Check them out.


(My poor photo does not do the brilliant colors justice!)

1 comment:

KCordell said...

Your so sweet Trisha! I love her in it. It just fits her personality perfectly.