Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our first taste of snow.


Today Albuquerque got its first real taste of snow this year. We don't get tons of snow but just enough to remind me of the single thing I do not miss about living in Logan, Utah.

I remember winters when Iw as in school as I walked the short distance from the parking lot to the art building and it being so cold my nose would run and my eyes would cry - then it would freeze! Oh, there is nothing fun about that!

But isn't it a beautiful city?

3 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

It is only our second snow of the year and we are not getting enough to stick around. It is really strange to not be getting any snow yet.

Nava_jo said...

I agree, Logan is beautiful. But there is just something about a fresh snow that makes everything seem more fresh and new :)

Natalie said...

Uh - Logan winters ARE HORRIBLE! (though they don't even compare to Rexburg)

Which brings me to my next point... what a BEAUTIFUL picture! I've never seen one from that angle. :)