Monday, December 8, 2008

One more thing




or two more things.

Allori: Angela?

Angela: Yeah?

Allori: I love you.

Allori always tells her friends (Like Andrew, Don and Isaiah) that she loves them. It is so stinking cute. Theya re all little and generally they tell her that they love her back and it is a moment of pure Heaven for me every time I hear her. It makes me proud that she is so sweet. It makes me proud that she is so loving. And it makes me proud that she is my daughter.

Today Allori and Angela were in the back yard and she comes bookin it into the house and hurriedly says, "Mom! You know the green house? Taya (one of our dogs) jumped high...high...HIGH (hand motions showing me high, high and higher-she is a hand talker which I LOVE about her) and jumped right over the fence to nino's house!" The fence happens to be like 8 feet tall so surely the dog did not jump over this fence, right? Nino is the little boy who is particularly --well I think mostly he's not social...due to lack of opportunity? That's my guess-- who lives int he house behind ours. Our back yards touch. As an example he wills tand at the back fence and try to talk with us, in Spanish (That's why Allori things his name is Nino, because when he talks with us, his family comes out and tell him to get in the house that we are monsters. Ha! Bet they woudl be embarrassed if they knew Wayne wpoke Spanish and knew they called him a monster. Hehehe. Funny to us though, cause Wayne is so friendly looking, dont' you think? Anyway...) and I will always talk with him but I dont' go up the fnce close, I guess I don't see much of a point in it. But he can sometimes lure a child over there. Sounds friendly for him to want tot alk with us right? Well one of our experiences..he lured Jena over tot alk with him. I believe he was buck naked. And Jena went up to him (after she ran in to tell me he was naked of course) and then he POKED poor unsespecting Jena right in the eye. Yes! Through the chainlink fence he stuck his finger through and poked her eye. One time he grabbed her fingerand wouldn't let go. Anyway, it's a tiny bit funny to me.

Back to our previously scheduled story. So both Wayne and I hop up and head out to see if our dog truly jumped the fence. Sure enough Taya was over in Nino's yard. Huh. How did that happen? And how do we get her back? LOL

Wayne went closer to inspect and found that she had dug her way through...right under the fence. I called her (from the back door) and she tried to get back into our yard. Wayne had to help her a bit to squeeze through and then he blocked the hole temporarily. Crazy mutt.

2 comments:

KCordell said...

That's a funny story. Not to be wrong but what's wrong with that little boy. I'd be pissed if he poked my kid in the eye. You should have Wayne go over there and take cookies to them and speak to them in spanish. I bet they'd be mortified. Sometimes I think public humiliation is the best punishment. They probably deserve a little shame for calling you monsters and letting their kid bother other unsuspecting children.

Natalie said...

I 100% agree with Kristine. Wayne should reveal "in the friendliest of ways" that he speaks Spanish. I certainly would (And I'd make sure they feel embaressed, again.. in "the friendliest of ways").

Apparently I'm not as nice as Wayne is. lol