Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Memory Game

This looks fun.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together, It doens't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

(Now I expect all three members of my reading audience to play-heheh-just kidding-only if you want to.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember you calling me while you were in labor... cool as a cucumber... and letting me know you were about to start pushing. Um, if that doesn't sum up your personality, I don't know what does. You are an amazing mother, friend and woman. I miss you.

.::still blinking::. said...

I remember discussing my marriage with you in front of the computer lab. I was talking about what a moron I always was and you reassured me (for the millionth time) that I was actually not crazy.