Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh help me!

So in Sacrament meeting today a sweet family was sitting behind us. We are often times on a row near this family...both of our families routinely sit in the same part of the chapel each week. The meeting is nearly over when Skyler handed up a note.."Here, Allori." It was folded down to 1/8. I told her to say thank you to which she quickly quipped she already had. (Ok, but it's usually better it they hear you love. I didn't say that but i thought it.) She opened it up and there were two lovely people drawn with overlapping hands (holding?!?!?!?) and at the top it says, "I Lice you." (I like you)

First, Awesome job Skyler on your writing! And very sweet of you to give Allori such a sweet note and picture.

Second, please warn me next time you plan to give a picture to Allori--especially if there will be any liking or hand holding involved. You people are 5. Cute...but 5. My heart skipped a beat or two. I had to remind myself you were just 5. That Allori was just 5. These 5 years have gone by really quickly, i need the next few to not speed by quite so quickly-i just can't take it. I am sure you understand.
Third, Seth, you have some competition. (Seth is the cutest sweetest boy. He and Allori were born just weeks apart. We were in the same ward in California. Seth's mom and I joke that arranged marriage is completely underrated. :) ) Well, hate ta tell ya, but now there is another cute sweet boy.....just lettin ya know. he he.
Lastly, is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is TOO funny lol. now you need to post pictures of Allori :)