Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy Stump II

Forgot to mention that they kept joking, as the giant hole was filling up about the new "swimming pool." Porter is 2 and is learning about humor but....he is two. He was getting pretty excited. Big hole...water. This was looking better and better by the minute!

I asked Wayne to stop joking about it after a while. It seemed like a cruel joke to poor Porter who did not understand that it was a terrible tragedy in our yard, not an enjoyable summer activity. LOL.

I hope the fix comes fast. No water in our house is not that fun. Luckily I am somewhat obedient and I do have some water stored. Not enough for baths but enough for other things. :) I will be showering at the neighbors in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could do something to help! Let me know if you need to borrow the washer or shower.