Monday, January 25, 2010

I don't know who this is.

A conversation Wayne and I just had:

The phone rings and Wayne reads the caller ID out loud and then answers it. Confusion shows across his face and he mouths to me, "I don't know who this is."

I whisper back somewhat humored because my husband does not realize he has early onset Alzheimer's, "That's your cousin." ( I say he does not realize because I have a memory issue at times but I am quite aware of this.)

At the end of the call he told me why his cousin called. I had noticed he mentioned the baby and told Wayne his mom must have mentioned the baby because I sent her an announcement. "Who is his mom?"

Seriously?

This is HIS family people. I can't make this stuff up.

I tell him the name of said cousin's mom.

"Why is his last name x if his mom's last name is y?"

Again. This is HIS family.

I wage a guess that this is a second marriage for her?

LOL. Seriously I can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHAHA! You always make me laugh. Always have. Always will.

By the way I live in SLC, no longer FL. I just love mountains! (Not sure if you were aware, by your comment on my blog)

Trisha said...

Natalie-

Yes about SLC- I do know that. What comment? Can't remember leaving a comment for quite some time? Maybe another Trisha? What did I say? LOL