Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas torture and loveliness


Trying out her new pogo stick.







Christmas was incredibly lovely. It was easy and fun and low key and non-stressful. And somehow our "small" Christmas felt wonderful and perfect and blessed and so so lovely. Wayne reminded me that we took a picture of Allori in her stocking her first Christmas. She was born in November and weighed 6 lbs so she was probably 7 or 8 lbs by Christmas. She barely fit in but it was super cute and as we generally torture all children equally we had to give it a try. Now this was a bi of a challenge. Cayde was just over 6 months old at Christmas and although he started out itty bitty has grow a bit. He is 11 lbs now! I literally shook him down into his stocking (pillow case style.) LOL. Lucky for him I am sure he won't remember.
Cute, right?



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE!!!! THE STOCKING BOY!!!! So cute! All the photos you have been posting are great! Love and miss you!

Natalie said...

LOL OH MY GOSH! IS THAT PICTURE NOT PRICELESS!!! I LOVE IT!

Danelle said...

So cute and looks like you guys got some fun stuff. I didn't even know they still sold pogo sticks.

Unknown said...

I love it!