Monday, May 11, 2009

The Name Game

I am having serious stress about choosing a boy name. I am finding lots that I like, but none that I think are the right name for MY baby. What does that even mean? I am losing patience with myself. lol. When my best friend Michelle had her first son, the moment she thought she ahd a name chosen (which was none to soon for me) I went out and bought her a magnet iwth the name on it so she was stuck. My sweet friend, Brenda who is due in June has apparently chosen a name and will not tell people. All I can say to that is...well nothing...it makes me want to slowly shake my head and sigh. I do not understand this Brenda! If you decide you want to wait for a surprise to see if it's a boy or girl rather than find out...fine. Not for me, but I can go with that.ind of. Of course you won't be getting as col a gift if you get one at all because what do you buy or make? But why will you not tell? You tink it will be fun for us to have a surprise? *sigh* Anyway back to my own issue....There are names I like, several of them were included in Natalie and Danelles lists on previous post. But nothing makes me feel like-yes! that is it!

I know...you are probably thinking Istill have 19 weeks and sufficient time to think....if youa re thining this...you do not know me well enough! LOL. I need a name TODAY!

I fanally caved and loked on a some online lists today. Jesus(Hay-sus), Jose, Jabari...seem to hold the same validy and pull as Preston, Vaughn, Blake, Layne and the like. The latter portion of the list are names I like very much but they don't "feel" right. I cannot handle not knowing what his name is going to be....life is rough. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kill me Trisha!!! LOL. I'm glad it is driving you crazy that I won't say the name ;)