Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Name Game-PS

I have been asking (begging/making) Wayne to come up with ideas. Tonight as we were watching Diners, drive ins and Dives, he suggested both "Guy" and "Fieri," the hosts first and last names. *sigh*

He doesn't like the ones I have come up with much. We did not have this issue with Allori's name. I had it pre-chosen and he loved it. We wrestled with her middle name a bit, but that wasn't so bad. I felt as least partially there.

There are a few we both like, such as Jonathan....but compared to Porter and Allori, it seems a little plain, although I would love to name him after my uncle who is more like a brother to me. (He is just 3 years older than me.) We both like Preston, but as previoulsy stated, I don't feel liek it's "The One."

Guy? I am not naming my son Guy.

3 comments:

KCordell said...

I wish I had some suggestions for you, I'm just not in the baby naming mode. The only name I have that I like anymore is Audie. It was suppose to be Pierce's middle name but Tristan didn't like it. It's from a WWII war hero. Don't you think Pierce Audie would have been cute. Well, his names not that. Maybe I'll think of another name that goes with it and someday have another baby to name. But you can have it if you love it.

Natalie said...

A boy!!! How exciting. I like the name Brittan, Brenton or Brayden. All are a little different but strong. Dec-March was a wave of girls. Seems like all my friends due in Summer and fall are having boys.

Danelle said...

When you say "Jonathan" it reminds me of Jon Cole. Maybe you could call your son Cole. Cole Pehrson. Sounds like "cool person" and it's strong.

Or maybe go the brangelina route for boys and choose something with an 'x' in it. Jax, Marx, Lynx, Lennox...oooh, Lennox and Allori. That's a good one. And doesn't it have something to do with computers? Think about it.