Friday, June 6, 2008

My little Allori....


My digital camera started to work funny a while ago so I went back to my film camera-I know, so stone age, and I plan to get a decent digital one soon, but I found a couple pictures on my computer of Allori, they are not recent and I think one of my sisters took them on a visit some time ago, but they are awfully cute. Some of you have not even seen her so I thought I would share. She of course is much more grown up now so she will look totally different when I get recent ones up, but these are just so sweet to me. Allori must have been a little over two in this first picture cause her crib had been turned into a daybed. (She is 3 1/2 this month.) When this picture was taken she took her babies everywhere and did everything with them so having 4 (or more) in bed with her was a very usual occurrence. They each were named and quite loved and cared for.

No comments: