Friday, February 1, 2008

trisha from the block?

Well, I have received several hate letters (via IM and MTM-mental telepathy mail) for the lack of my blogging.

As I see it we can go two ways here.

I can stand on a writers block soap box and continue on my rebellious non writing spree OR I can simply explain that writers block is a real syndrome! One can only write when one feels some subject is of good writability.

I'm sort of torn which way to go. I think we should do a survey and go with the majority unless of course the standing representative opts to vote against the people, after all, isn't that the American way?

Oh, I do see one major fallacy with this plan. It would seem my reading audience is somewhat slim. (My advertising budget has been low.)

Well, feel free to post your vote. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I vote that you post what you had for dinner last night, what you plan to do as a family tomorrow, and how you manage to stay sane with three children! You can post what's in your pantry, how you keep your food budget so low, or your goals for the future. Heck, you can post the alphabet and I will read! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, keep writing silly. If no one reads it, it's still a journal :)