Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The curse.

So I think the only part of being a woman that I do not like is the crying that one said woman cannot control. This is unbelievably disagreeable.

Men can easily unravel me. I hate this. I remember a smug former work manager I once had who I desperately went to in an attempt to fix some work issues. His words were kind but condescending and dismissive. I remember being beyond mad at him as well as at my unraveling. More so at the latter issue.

I recently was speaking with my father in law. Same issues, same outcome.

Blast!

Tonight watching One Tree Hill (yes I know, I watch plenty of tv) I cried like 3 times. One Tree Hill! What the world? I mean don't get me wrong, they were sensitive lovely moments, but crying? Repeatedly? For the love of all things holy, gets yourself together woman!

Ok, I lied. There are two things about being a woman that I strongly dislike. That darn curse of eve is pretty rough also.

Exit those two symptoms and being a woman is pretty fair business.