Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A new little bundle...

Me little sister just called and asked if I was ready to be an auntie (which is fast becoming our traditional way of announcing our pregnancies to siblings and close friends). YEAH!!!! I am so excited! Just yesterday I was feeling a bit of joy and being grateful for that but thinking that things were just sort of blah. What a blessing a new bundle is!

I told Allori that her Auntie Tawni had a baby in her tummy and Allori asked with head tilted and brow furrowed, "Are we gonna go see the baby in a few weeks?" Hehe. She gets her patience right from her mama. So Tawni, if you could put a rush on it...

(The pool will be beginning soon for date born and boy/girl. Please stay tuned.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Michelle said...

Um, you AND Tawni! lol

Trisha said...

NOT me, just TAWNI. We decided we won't be having a baby this year.