Sunday, October 18, 2009

Touched

As an addendum to my melt down-

The most amazing people have been bringing us the most delicious dinners. I feel spoiled and supported and cared for and helped and thankful! Thank you!!!! I thank you, my family thanks you! (Everything has been so yum, can we have such good fortune?) :)

Boy this is a week of honesty, no?

We are sliding into a good routine. Moments hit me that seem too big but for the most part things are going smoothly...you know, if I don't have to cook or clean or go anywhere. Getting to church was HUGE! I was shaky and so nervous when we got there and I don't know why. I think I was nervous everyone was going to be sick and want to touch the babe. (Everyone including strangers were all touchy touchy when I had Allori-it was weird.) And of course I DO want to show Cayde off....it's just finding a balance. :)

People there is something to be said for being a little bit touched. ;) (I think I am so funny)

No comments: