Friday, February 6, 2009

full of funny

You know...we need laughter. We do. It keeps us sane right? I have determined that i do not laugh enough. I used to be known for laughing...giggling, generally being quite pleasant (you know, mostly)....don't you think....some of you who have known me a long time?

So I had a pretty good laugh yesterday and need to share it with you. It's just one of those things that need to be shared.

I had a question to ask a member of the Bishopric at church so i shot him off a quick Email. Here is what I sent in it's entirety:

Hello. Is there any update on tithing slips from sunport?

End of email. Response I received:

Bishop Garrett has them. Hope you are all feeling better.

Seems fairly straight forward right? Well because both emails were so short I could see upon his response my short email which was right there on the screen. However I had made a rather obvious typo that unfortunately I missed until this point. Here is how my email actually read:

Hell. Is there any update on tithing slips from sunport?

Hahahaha. Oh my gosh. Seriously? I had to make THAT typo to a member of the bishopric? Really? I laughed until I nearly peed. Too funny. I did email him and apologize for my brazen foolishness. He laughed and said he had made worse curses by accident.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I'm dying right now!!! LOL. That is too funny!!! Only you... lol

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I'm dying right now. LOL. Only you lol. That is too funny!!!

Natalie said...

Ha ha - I had to read that slowly word-for-word and out loud before I caught it. LOL good stuff.

KCordell said...

So this is totally funny. I read this and laughed. Read it to my mom and we laughed. Then I read it to my mom and dad and we all laughed. It's even funnier because I'm not quite sure who you emailed it to but I can picture that response coming out of pretty much every member of the old bishopric's mouth and our Sunport bishop easily could have said it too. They all have such fun senses of humor. And just so you know I think you laugh a lot. You always make me giggle when you're around because you laugh so easily. I really admire that about you.