Monday, February 9, 2009

What's on sale?

So this morning I was telling Allori she would probably be having a party for Valentine's Day on Friday at school and asked what she would like to take. I also told her that for the boys party, I was going to send them with oranges and Animal Crackers. (Yes, I am the mother that sends mostly healthy stuff.) I asked if she would like to take the same things. First she was trying to describe something red to me-but not strawberries. Finally she says..."Mom, lets just see what's on sale." Hahahahah. I love her! What 4 year old wants to see what's on sale? I have tried to teach her what I am doing and why I do it, so I guess she has been learning. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! That's so funny...and cute!

Michelle said...

Love it! Good for her!

Ugh. You mothers who send in healthy snacks. Do you like making the rest of us moms look like slackers???!