Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sabbatical

So I have been on Sabbatical for the past year. Blog Sabbatical, that is. What does that mean you say? Yeah, i don't really know. What I do know is i have not been blogging. I really don't have any reason. So, I'm climbin' back up on that pony baby!

Christmas was so nice. I was mostly done way ahead of time (other than the midnight wal mart trip the night before Christmas Eve) and thus got to enjoy it much more than normal. We put our tree up mid-November because we were celebrating Christmas and Thanksgiving with the fosters in November. I LOVED having it up so long. I may do that every year! We (Wayne and Allori) started taking it down tonight. That's like 6 weeks of Christmas lights. And everyone knows Christmas lights are mesmerizing and beautiful! Tomorrow night we will go see the lights at the beach and call it a season.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we do not just celebrate Christ's birth on a day, but it involves a whole season. He deserves a whole season. More even. :) I love the Savior and am trying to be more like Him.

Merry Christmas everyone! Glad to be back from sabbatical. ;)

No comments: