Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Wayno is sick.

OK. Wayne and I have an understanding. He is not allowed to be sick. Our family just doesn't run right. OK. What it is is maybe I have made a rule...that he is not allowed to be sick...really it's that he doesn't allow me to do anything for him, like he doesn't need anything and I have a hard time with that and he gets kind of a weird grumpy that I don't comprehend when coming from his normal even keel self.

Well he is sick. He has a weird pain in his upper abdomen that wanes some and he isn't eating and is throwing up. (Sorry, I am a detail oriented person.) Gallbladder maybe? He won't let me take him to the doctor yet. He's been like two days and still went and did luminarias both days-long days, while not eating and feeling like crud. Apparently I am a baby when I am sick. Well I guess when I worked-that's just what you do, you work through stuff..but for heaven's sake.

This is the first time in a long time that I have been up at night worrying about something. The last time was probably when Allori was small and we were having nursing issues. It caused much stress.

Please pray for my husband. I...I am nervous for him. It is moments like this when your love for someone becomes such a keen perceptible thing, something nearly tangible. I couldn't imagine ever being without him. So my knowing he is in pain and not knowing what it is, is worrisome.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! He needs to see a doctor on Monday, no matter what! Get better Wayne.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

hi, here's my blog. www.laricaevans.blogspot.com

Larry & Erica Evans said...

We went to Melinda's and Zion's new house in Lathrop. We might to Christmas dinner there too.