Sunday, April 6, 2008

Behold the new Prophet

Today as I listened to our new Prophet, Thomas Spencer Monson (who incidentally made me laugh so hard! He is so funny!) speak at General Conference, the spirit testified to me again of the divinity of the Gospel. I need this once in a while. I think so often its easy to get caught up in what we know and what we live that it can easily be taken for granted, but it is special, it is a pearl of such great price, this Gospel that we have, and each of us (me) can do a little better and can stand a little taller.

I loved the messages I caught today-to value your wife and the great work she is doing, to uphold and respect your husband-to pray for our prophet, as he prays for us. Such simple lessons that can bring us such large blessings. And so many more.

By far one of the best days in my life, is the day I went under the water and took upon myself the name of Christ. I sure could do a lot better and be a better woman. But where would I be without the foundation of the Gospel that I have?

Thank you Heavenly Father for watching out for me and for bringing me the gospel....I love it, and I love You!

No comments: