Monday, May 3, 2010

Dude

My sweet aunt Peggy says that babies are so cute and cuddly so we have wonderful memories and build up lots of love for them so we have that to hang on to when they are teenagers. Funny, right?

I wholeheartedly agree. We need this time, these memories especially when they are two.

This boy tests me!

I must tell you though, that I LOVE LOVE LOVE when it is his time to pray. He is super cute. We can have the toughest day and Porter will pray and it just cheers me right up.

He is still at the age where we need to help him with things to say. My favorits part is when he is praying for a meal and he says, "Please bless this food..." which comes out sounding like, "Please bless this dude...." Hahahaha. Every time it cracks me up! Every. Time.

The sweet times get us through the rough ones, don't they?

No comments: