Friday, November 6, 2009

Someday and today.

...the makeup will make it out of my make-up bag and onto my face.

...my hair will be short enough to be manageable again.

I seem to have lots of energy-which is fabulous (considering the fibromyalgia!) but there is only so much to go around. This week it is going to kids, house and and enrichment. (Mucho time on each.)

But not one day this week has my face been made up and my hair is too long to me managed which means its just frizzy and I throw it up in a clip.

But here is what I can tell you. I feel amazing. I am so thankful i have energy. I love that my children have a mom to take care of them and that my house is in ok order-well its getting there. lol. I am grateful for friends and for husbands (mostly mine) and this week Diet Cherry Dr Pepper rates really high on the list. :) And this week my pain level is low. I am so so grateful for that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't do make up anymore...well just mascara. I don't have time for anything else. I guess if I gave up blogging and facebook I might have a little more time. I heard you are getting your hair cut today. Congrats!