Friday, June 5, 2009

Siblings

I have two brothers. Did you know that? Let me tell you about my siblings. I am....aging. I have two twin sisters that are aging at a rate of 4 years less than me. Then we have our much younger brothers. Jacob is 15 and is soo his own person. Jordan is 13 and is funny and growing into who he is. I adore them. I adore my sisters too. We have spoken with our parents about what an interesting dychotomy we have in our family. We all get along really well. We come together to deal with family matters. We lean on and support one another. Because of the age difference, my brothers really ended up with about 4 moms. (Or one mom and 3 over bearing sisters. Whatever you feel comfortable with. lol.) I talk to my sisters nearly daily, a few times a week at least. I love having this kind of relationship with my siblings. We are all different and we all adore one another.

Anyway, my little brudders came in yesterday. They will be staying with us for a month. Yeah! Allori was beside herself waiting on them. lol. It feels just like normal to have them here. I am grateful to have them visiting us and will update and show you their handsome faces throughout the month.

No comments: